The objectives of VACCA shall be as follows|
- To constantly strive for improvement in the design, engineering, installation, operation and services of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems. (HVAC and Refrigeration)
- To establish a system of instruction and education for those engaged in the above field.
- To establish ethical standards for the conduct of the heating, cooling and refigeration business
- To promote the acceptance by the general public of heating, cooling or refrigeration systems complying to the high minimum standards of system design
- To establish and maintian a library of reference material for those engaged in the heating, cooling or refigeration business.
- To cooperated with other trade associations and groups for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To promote the interchange of information among its members.